DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Falling Rain
Friday, September 9, 2011 • 3:15 PM • 0 comments
* I love the weather now *

One week finally gone. 4 papers done. BM, BI, Maths and Sej. Guess what? I can answer all of them well. Hope so I can get good results, A- also enough lahh. Finger crossed :) Dad discuss with me bout my future few days ago. I don't know whether to take Tourism or Hotel Management. Wanted Tourism but Dad say that it's waste of time. So, Can't decide now. See how's my result going lah. I never online this whole week. So chio right? I know. Study study and study. All the exams got tips weih except for Maths lah. Sej is the most scary one, not just tips but the whole question paper also got. Somehow, I've tried my best to answer all the question. I'm now worry about Phy, Bio and Chem. Damn. Pray I can do that all as well. I'm addicted to 2ne1 and BigBang nowdays, thanks to Ker Chie lah. Adoi.

#Playing: Im the best-2ne1


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • September Babies
  • It's not easy
  • Time is running
  • lighthouse
  • Child Health Crisis
  • heart and loves
  • Quotes that make me smile, laugh and sad.
  • Out of reach
  • Don't cry because it's over, smile because it's ha...
  • Lucky stars