DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
September Babies
Saturday, September 3, 2011 • 3:49 PM • 0 comments
I din't know there is so many September Babies. Hahahaha. I'm one of them :) Let's see.

On 1st.
- Rishika Lazarus, Rtn. Gerard's daughter.
- Seow Yee, KCBA mates.
- Rafika, classmates from Form 1.

On 2nd.
- Gurmeet, Jasdeep's sister.
- Raveen, tuition mates.

On 3rd.
- Yee Wern, cutie I know from Convent.

On 4th.
- Sonia Ravisha, the one I know during Conference 2009.
- Yin Hui, my Interact senior.

On 5th.
- Pek He, one of the nicest friend.

On 6th.
- Cherry, sweetest friend of all.
- Jasdeep, Interact senior.

On 9th.
- Brenda Koh, my primary classmate.

On 11th.
- Samantha Tew, KCBA committee.

On 12th.
- Wei Jia, KCBA committee.
- Yee Zhe, juniors of Carnegie class.
- Yasini, primary classmate.

On 14th.
- Desmond, best friend of Panda boy.
- Jason Wee, Interact senior.
- Miss Suka, Interact teacher for Batu Unjur.

On 15th.
- Chee Wuay, we go listen undang the same day.
- Sheun Lin, my god sister.

On 17th.
- Kanmani, primary classmate till now.
- Amanda Soo, my Interact senior.

On 19th.
- Lam Ka-Jhun, ex Leo president.
- Casovia, Convent pretty girl.

On 20th.
- Kuan Wei, best photographer and friend of mine.
- Amir, tuitionmate.

On 21th.
- Siti Fazirah, classmate since Form4.

On 24th.
- Lohgan, best friend.
- Lavinesh, ACS fella.
- Krish, Pn. Sunita's son.
- Rudy Seah, Interact senior.

On 25th.
- Shymala, ICC chairperson.
- Pn. Sunita, chemistry tuition teacher.

On 26th.
- Cherlotte, Seremban High School ex Interact president.
- Benson, really nice friend.

On 27th.
- Nicole Levins, really good in playing guitar.
- Xavier, KCBA mate.

On 28th.
- Samad, tuition mate.
- Miss Sivanes, primary teacher,

On 29th.
- Pn. Susy, best Interact teacher.

The last, that is me. I don't know if there is anymore people who got same birthday with me. Happy Birthday to all. God blessed :) Have fun :)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • It's not easy
  • Time is running
  • lighthouse
  • Child Health Crisis
  • heart and loves
  • Quotes that make me smile, laugh and sad.
  • Out of reach
  • Don't cry because it's over, smile because it's ha...
  • Lucky stars
  • Vows do not matter