DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Smile ♥
Thursday, September 29, 2011 • 9:44 PM • 0 comments
Guess what?
When the clock strikes 12am.
It's my birthday.
So fast.
30 September tomorrow and I grew older. Hahahaha.

This year I don't know what will happen. Somehow, my friends will plan something for me. I don't know. But really thanks to them lahh. Hahahaha. I love you people. My classmates, interact buddies, tuitionmates from both sides and not forget all my bestie. Thanks to you all. My life will shine. Thank you.

Stay tuned for birthday event :)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • This time
  • Green Packets
  • Falling Rain
  • September Babies
  • It's not easy
  • Time is running
  • lighthouse
  • Child Health Crisis
  • heart and loves
  • Quotes that make me smile, laugh and sad.