DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
I wish nothing but the best.
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 • 6:03 PM • 0 comments
The tiltle tells out everything I wana say.

4 more weeks to real SPM. So fast? It is :/ I hope for the best you know. I wana make my parents proud of me. So far for this trials I got 5A's 2B's and the other 2 pass but not that nice lahh. But I truly thank god that I never fail. Really :) My sister, Shucee finally finished her PMR yesterday and now she enjoying while I start to suffer now. From early this year I keep on telling myself to study but then I just keep on facebook-ing, tweet-ing, tumblr-ing, and blogging. SEEE! I only study at school and at tuition. Starting now, I really need to study to achieve what I really wants. Shits. 2 weeks more I going to graduate. Time flies. Really fast. So fast of leaving schooling life. Even though sometimes I hate it but still I gonna miss it so much. No more pinafore next year and I've choose my pathway. Gonna leave Klang to somewhere I can be independent. Hope so I can do it. Now I got to stay in library after school if I got no tuition. But starting this month I got tuition from Monday to Sunday. No more time going out. I really have to be serious for now.

All Form5's do whatever you can in this last few weeks left. All of us can make it :)

Toodles :)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • I have it all.
  • Biggest Wish
  • Masterskill.
  • Heart you all
  • 7teen :)
  • Smile ♥
  • This time
  • Green Packets
  • Falling Rain
  • September Babies