DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
11 hours more.
Sunday, November 13, 2011 • 9:03 PM • 0 comments
Guess what? SPM is just tomorrow! Yeah, TOMORROW! Seriously, I cant imagine this really happen to me. 11 years of studying and this last exam brings me to another world. I'm ready for this. Let's pray and work hard together. May the force be with us. All 94's, you can do it. Trust yourself.

Thanks to Mr.Devan and Sir Gurdev for extra classes and all. To Pn.Sunita, thanks for making Chem easy for me. Thanks to Azad for lending your place for me to study. Thanks to my study group fella Acap, Syafiq and Akoi for teach me when I don't know. Thanks to all my tuition mates and also my school mates that really help me a lots. Thanks all for EVERYTHING!

I'M GOING TO DO MY VERY BEST TO ACHIEVE EVERYTHING I WANT AND MAKE MY PARENTS PROUD OF ME. PRAY FOR ME PEOPLE.

Let's FIGHT together :))

xoxo


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Without You.
  • Is it even possible?
  • I wish nothing but the best.
  • I have it all.
  • Biggest Wish
  • Masterskill.
  • Heart you all
  • 7teen :)
  • Smile ♥
  • This time