DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Without You.
Sunday, October 30, 2011 • 9:00 PM • 0 comments
:) There's a reason why I've been there for you always, and you friend zone me.

I got nothing to blog actually. Boredom kills me. 14 days to SPM. Am I ready? You can do it? What's in your mind? What's my future? I simply can answer all this simple question. It's just so hard. I, myself planning to study either Tourism or MassCom but dad wants me to study Architecture. So? The answer is still a question for me to figure it out myself. I'm going Singapore to work after SPM, dad who decide it, I just follow what he say. I wana change phone now. The phone that I'm using right now is about 5years and it did not spoil even once. See how good I take care of my phone. I'm going to buy a DSLR after I start work. Btw, tomorrow I'm working as waiter at Restaurant Imperial with sis. Need to replace my younger sis cause she got exam. I know SPM is just 2 weeks more but seriously I'm lack of money nowdays. With all those seminar and tuition classes. I cant be asking my dad for money each time right? And I decided to take my licence after SPM. Interact Conference and Buddhist Camp? See first lahhh. Oh yeah, I'm missing Abang Azad's place and my study group fella. Crazy? I know. Spend my time with them really makes my day.

Toodles :)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Is it even possible?
  • I wish nothing but the best.
  • I have it all.
  • Biggest Wish
  • Masterskill.
  • Heart you all
  • 7teen :)
  • Smile ♥
  • This time
  • Green Packets