DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Happy 2012.
Monday, January 2, 2012 • 11:28 AM • 0 comments
Well, I haven't been updating my blog since so long. Too busy. Sorry people :) Happy New Year. 2012 weih :) Oh yea, I'm back from MDYC not long ago. It's awesome as always. Hahaha. I bought new phone after so long. Samsung Galaxy SII. Woots. Going to start working soon. I'm working as a cashier at a restaurant near Bukit Tinggi. It's better not to reveal it. Otherwise, people will come disturb me. Hahaha. Looking forward for the work. Oh oh, and I'm learning driving by now. Having my license soon. This is cool huh? Oh yea. Stop here. I'm speechless :))

:) Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself - viatwitter


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Teehee :)
  • 11 hours more.
  • Without You.
  • Is it even possible?
  • I wish nothing but the best.
  • I have it all.
  • Biggest Wish
  • Masterskill.
  • Heart you all
  • 7teen :)