DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Dragon Year.
Saturday, January 21, 2012 • 11:38 AM • 0 comments
Happy Chinese New Year people. This year gonna be a great year ahead. Sadly, I won't go much open house this year cause I went back my hometown, Johor and Singapore. And yes, I pass my driving test with Apin yesterday. We're way to awesome to pass it. Oh yeahhh. I'm happy. Hope there is alot of cousins coming back this year. As each and every year the amount of people coming back gone lesser. Hope so Baby Shervelle and Baby Jaylene gonna be there. Hope for the best. Gonna release the floating latern. Angpaos. Huat ahhh :))


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Happy 2012.
  • Teehee :)
  • 11 hours more.
  • Without You.
  • Is it even possible?
  • I wish nothing but the best.
  • I have it all.
  • Biggest Wish
  • Masterskill.
  • Heart you all