DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Life and Death.
Monday, March 12, 2012 • 11:17 PM • 0 comments
The title up there is something which you yourself can't decide in any ways. It can be you're okay today and live happily but the day tomorrow you're already gone. This is life and death.

I got the news of Asyraf's dad pass away just now went I open my facebook and saw Anees's status. This is just so unbelievable. I mean, this is impossible. I straight away text Faz to check whether the news is correct or not. Samad did call me before that but I'm having my classes and unable to answer his calls. Faz called me back and told me that the news is correct and some of our friends already at his house gather. I just burst into tears.

His dad is one of the nicest dad I ever know. Asyraf and me do have study group together before SPM with a few other friends. And sometimes I'll go his house for lunch because his house is nearer to our study place. His dad will teach me physics and make physics theory easy for me. Before that, I did hate physics a lot because I don't understand. He teaches me patiently and yea, I did it. His dad is a marine officer.

He died when he is sleeping on the ship. This is just unbelievable. But somehow he died peacefully without any pain. The saddest part is he can't meet up with his family before he died, even Asyraf. Asyraf still at PLKN by this time. Hope he won't be sad and stay strong. The responsibility is now on him. He still got a mum to be taken care and 2 younger sister. Hope he manage to do that. WE, your friends Asyraf will always support you when you need us. Stay strong.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • COMING SOON
  • Ipaq.
  • Classiccc
  • Overtime with ze girls.
  • Movie with DS peeps.
  • DS Plan.
  • Definitely A Day To Remember.
  • Something girls wishes for
  • classmates :)
  • imissthem :'(