DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Before I Die.
Thursday, March 22, 2012 • 11:21 AM • 0 comments
I came up to this like suddenly. What I really want to do before I die?

1. Fall in love.
2. Visit Paris, France.
3. Travel the world.
4. Learn how to surf.
5. Kiss in the rain.
6. Climb Mount Everest.
7. Marry the love of my life.
8. Sleep under the stars.
9. See the Eiffel tower.
10. Scuba dive.
11. Find my soul mate.
12. Having someone write and sing a song about me.
13. Be on the cover of a magazine.
14. Watch a meteor shower.
15. Watch all of Harry Potter movies in one day.
16. Go on a road trip.
17. Build a tree house.
18. Ride in a hot air balloon.
19. Visit the wizarding world of Harry Potter.
20. Attend a masquarade.
21. Send a message in a bottle.
22. Be a part of a flash mob.
23. Graduate college.
24. Be happy.
25. Learn to play piano.
26. Let go of 100 balloons at one time.
27. See the great pyramids.
28. Kiss someone I love on new years.
29. Be a bridesmaid.
30. Go to egypt.
31. Go to Venice, Italy.
32. Meet the Harry Potter cast.
33. Become a professional photographer.
34. Be in two places at once.
35. Kiss under mistletoe.
36. Witness a wedding proposal.
37. Create my own perfume.
38. Dye my hair purple.
39. Go to Greece.
40. Become a millionaire.
41. Fall in love with someone who loves me back.
42. Have my dream body.
43. Attends a new year party.
44. Have a huge water balloon fight.
45. Change the world.
46. Have perfect teeth.
47. Give people a reason to remember my name.
48. Find a best friend.
49. Design my own dream house.
50. Go to Rome.
51. Own a horse.
52. Time travel.
53. Have my own boutique.
54. Have my own cafe.
55. Have my own clothing line.
56. Celebrate my 100th birthday.
57. Read all of the Harry Potter books.
58. Kiss under fireworks.
59. Have my parents there the day I get married.
60. Find a four leaf clover.
61. Go on a carnival date.
62. Kiss at the top of a ferris wheel.
63. Have a food fight.
64. Go on a camping trip.
65. Grow old with someone I love.
66. Ride in a helicopter.
67. Meet The Vampire Diaries cast.
68. Meet The Secret Circle cast.
69. Visit an island paradise.
70. Buy my parents a new house.
71. Watch the sunset at the beach.
72. See every Hunger Games movie.
73. Visit Niagara falls.
74. Get accepted into Harvard.
75. Try foods I wouldn't usually try.
76. Find the end of a rainbow.
77. Lay down on a field of lavender.
78. Go to prom.
79. Attach a lock to a love bridge.
80. Study abroad.
81. Go on a road trip with friends.
82. Walk the red carpet.
83. Change someone's life.
84. Cover my bedroom's wall with pictures.
85. Have my grandparents at my wedding.
86. Have a perfect valentine.
87. Own a nice camera. [DONE]
88. Stay in an ice hotel.
89. Take my mum and dad on the vacation of their dreams.

I can think of this for now. Might add more.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Life and Death.
  • COMING SOON
  • Ipaq.
  • Classiccc
  • Overtime with ze girls.
  • Movie with DS peeps.
  • DS Plan.
  • Definitely A Day To Remember.
  • Something girls wishes for
  • classmates :)