DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
First time.
Sunday, March 25, 2012 • 9:02 PM • 0 comments
Heylo peepo.

A great day ahead. Wake up in the morning. Some conflict with sis. Had shower and all, drive to class. I suppose to be there by 10, ended up I be there by 11. Smart way. Class for 3 hours but I finished up my work fast and out from class by 1. Drive to fetch TY at her house, we decided to have lunch together. Stupid me can't find her house when it's just so easy to find. Bla bla. Pick her up and we decided to eat ice kacang. Ended up, BBQ Plaza. Had my first time parking in top floor of Aeon. Had my first time eating BBQ Plaza. I'm dumb, I know it. A very funny day indeed, where she keep on mumbling in the car, NON-STOP. Oh Salt. Behtahan aaa. Manage to walk for a while because waiting for sis's call to go pick her up from work. Met a lot of people and this is weird. Oh yea, when I wana drive out from the parking place at top, this eventually freaks me out. I'm so not gonna park there anymore. Dangg. Pick sis and head to Aeon again because she wants to get stationery. Whole lots of shooping and I fetch TY back home cause she still need to study for her finals. So, this is a good day with a stupid starter but good ending. Toodles.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Before I Die.
  • Life and Death.
  • COMING SOON
  • Ipaq.
  • Classiccc
  • Overtime with ze girls.
  • Movie with DS peeps.
  • DS Plan.
  • Definitely A Day To Remember.
  • Something girls wishes for