DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Thorns.
Friday, March 30, 2012 • 10:13 AM • 0 comments
Cloudy morning.

Had a fight with parents just now and ended up, I take the car key, just bang the door and move out. I'm feeling so depressed. Can't you both just understand me for only one time. I got replacement for classes, not that I don't have. I'm not even wasting your money. First and for all, did you both know that what I actually like? what I actually wanted to study? You ask me to work and I'm not doing things I like. I want to go college so badly. Having my college life with friends. Going out with them. Be a normal kids. I don't want to feel pressure of work. Not my time yet. I feel super depressed you know. Sometimes, I just wish I could move out from this house. Not because I don't like here but because I just can't manage it. You both say I always go out with friends, that is when I actually got times. Since I start working, I don't even have time for my best friend and even myself. I got no time to do things I like and sometimes I don't even have time to eat. How busy I am? Is this my life? This is not what it should be. I don't like account and I don't think I'll manage to carry it. But because of both of you wanted me to do it so I decided to take it. I want to study tourism or either masscom. That's my interest. That's the real thing that suits me. Not account. When I go out with friends, you say I waste money just for friends. But this is all once in a while. Not everyday. I got no time to relax myself. When I wanted to go jogging just for my own time to get relax and both of you don't let, saying that why must go jogging? This is me. What I need is Freedom. I don't want things a few years back happen again. I don't want to be a child that is super out from the family. That is me last time and I don't want to go back. Sometimes, I do envy those kids and their parents relationship, just like friends and no argument in between. I wish you both could understand me.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • First time.
  • Before I Die.
  • Life and Death.
  • COMING SOON
  • Ipaq.
  • Classiccc
  • Overtime with ze girls.
  • Movie with DS peeps.
  • DS Plan.
  • Definitely A Day To Remember.