DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Roses and Rainbow.
Tuesday, April 3, 2012 • 3:12 PM • 0 comments
Blogger-s.

I don't know how the two things up there got related.

I've just gone through 3 days of suffering. 3 days. Gone back to hometown due to 'ching ming' on saturday. Wake up at 4.30 and get ready and all, rush back to PD. 3 round of 'ching ming'. Imagine that. Grand grand grandpa, grand grandpa and grandpa. Woots. Met all those long lost cousin. Hahahaha. Actually this is not what I want to say. In 2 days, all my uncles and aunts and cousins all asking me the same question. Why you dowant study lehh? Among us you is the smartest lehh. Wasted lahh. Grrr. I feel super depressed. Hate it all. I don't like all this questionnnnnnn :/

: Had a so called small arguments with TY the other day. Felt super guilty as I shouldn't show her my bad mood. I'm SORRY.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Thorns.
  • First time.
  • Before I Die.
  • Life and Death.
  • COMING SOON
  • Ipaq.
  • Classiccc
  • Overtime with ze girls.
  • Movie with DS peeps.
  • DS Plan.