DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Things I Wish I Had Known.
Thursday, April 5, 2012 • 10:09 AM • 0 comments
A year ago, there were a lot of things I didn’t know.
In years to come there will still be things I don’t know. That’s the fun of it, I think. The fun of life. Learning, discovering, wondering, understanding.
But there are a few particular things I wish I could say to myself a year ago.


To the girl who sometimes felt alone:
You are wanted. You are loved. And you are never alone.

To the girl who sometimes felt like she had nobody to talk to:
All you need to do is ask. Somebody will always be willing to listen.

To the girl who sought constant re-assurance:
Nobody can give you all the answers. Sometimes you just have to be okay with your decisions yourself. And that’s okay.

To the girl who always tried to make other people happy:
Don’t forget to take care of YOURSELF.

To the girl who appeared to everyone else to be full of confidence:
YOU need to believe it, too.

And finally, to the girl who was secretly scared of rejection:
It’s okay to LET LOVE IN.


The reality is, I can’t go back in time and tell myself these things (although I suspect it would’ve taken the last year of experiences and journeys for me to believe them anyway).
However, I CAN tell others.
You are all wanted. You are all loved. You are never alone.

Keep smiling.

Credits: Sarah (you me and charlie web)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Go Ahead, Dance in the Rain.
  • Roses and Rainbow.
  • Thorns.
  • First time.
  • Before I Die.
  • Life and Death.
  • COMING SOON
  • Ipaq.
  • Classiccc
  • Overtime with ze girls.