DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Dates.
Saturday, April 7, 2012 • 8:39 AM • 0 comments
Morning Sunshine. Indeed a good morning.

Practically, this weekend I'm fully booked. Hahahaha. Rearly? Yessss. Let's see.

Saturday morning - Work.
Saturday afternoon to evening - Lunch with ze girls, buy present and shop for groceries.
Saturday night - Gy's dinner and maybe champion.

Sunday morning - Jog with sis.
Sunday afternoon - Lunch at Boston with sis and friend.
Sunday evening - Photoshoot with babe, Jas.
Sunday night - Finish up my Account homework.

Seeeee. How pack it is? Grrr. I need rest.

ps: I'm getting fatter and fatter. Too much food.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Things I Wish I Had Known.
  • Go Ahead, Dance in the Rain.
  • Roses and Rainbow.
  • Thorns.
  • First time.
  • Before I Die.
  • Life and Death.
  • COMING SOON
  • Ipaq.
  • Classiccc