DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Beauty.
Saturday, April 21, 2012 • 10:45 AM • 0 comments
Good Morning loves,

Dear you,

 You said to me you didn’t feel beautiful. That you think beautiful is about being pretty.

 Well guess what, it’s not.

Beautiful is that satisfying smile on your face when you finally finished that drawing you’ve been working on forever. Beautiful is the way you help others when they’re not asking for it. Beautiful is the way you sing along to your favorite songs with your earplugs on, though no one can really hear you in these crowded hallways. Beautiful is your laugh when you find something funny on tumblr. Beautiful is your shyness. Beautiful is your rambling when you tend to get nervous. Beautiful is the way you dream to travel the world some day. Beautiful is your heart that is the size of Texas. So the next time you look in the mirror, please say that you’re beautiful. And if you don’t believe it, I’ll say that you’re beautiful. ‘Cause darling you are. I promise I’m not a liar. But still, if you don’t believe it. I’ll believe for the both of us two.

 So here it goes.

 Hey you, you’re beautiful.

ps: It's from YouMe&Charlie web.

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY
WAN NUR FAZIRA.
LOVE YOU ALWAYS :))


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • A Thousand Years.
  • ze boys.
  • Mitra-ians.
  • Dates.
  • Things I Wish I Had Known.
  • Go Ahead, Dance in the Rain.
  • Roses and Rainbow.
  • Thorns.
  • First time.
  • Before I Die.