DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Mitra-ians.
Sunday, April 8, 2012 • 8:47 PM • 0 comments
Wake up in the morning as I got interview for being a committee in MYD. Waited for Chia Wei at 99Speedmart and he fetch me to Tuck Long's house because I don't know where Tuck Long house is. He did interview me in the car itself. Meet all the committee and I actually scare I can't cope with them as I'm new. But it turn out differently, they are so niceee. I'm second last for interview. And now I being accepted as a committee :)) Feel like having a new family other than interact. Had a nice talk with Jason, Leonard, Justin and Lipeng. They know what I feel. Thanks people. Indeed, I had a super long talk with Lipeng about college, about tourism, about Kampar. Head up to Burger King with them and I have to follow since ShinD is going to fetch me home. Thanks ShinD for the ride. You people the best.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Dates.
  • Things I Wish I Had Known.
  • Go Ahead, Dance in the Rain.
  • Roses and Rainbow.
  • Thorns.
  • First time.
  • Before I Die.
  • Life and Death.
  • COMING SOON
  • Ipaq.