DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
ze boys.
Thursday, April 12, 2012 • 10:01 AM • 0 comments
Thursday blues. I'm super lazy wana work.

Due to public holiday yesterday and I almost got rotten at home. I decided to be a driver for the day. Wake up kinda early as I can't continue my sleep. Don't know why. Fetch family and mum's friend to Restaurant Ti Ee to have breakfast. Then head up to Centro cause sis wana take her phone. She sent it to workshop to repair. Sent her to Harbour Place as she wants to watch movie too. And for the second time I'm bringing bro for movie. Mum drive the car home. Sis watching Mirror Mirror with her friends and bro and me wanted to watch We Not Naughty. Sad case. All the place full for We Not Naughty and bro dowant watch other movie. So, I called mum and we back home.

Somehow, I wanted to watch movie. Saw Edmund's tweet and yes, we both on for Street Dance 2. Hahaha. Ask sis help us buy the 3.40pm movie. At 2+, I went to McD Bukit Tinggi to get my clothes from Chye Li and straight head to MBO. Met Hyder, Samad, Ikie and Acap there. They going karaoke. So, had my movie with Edmund. It's niceee. Sent sis's friend home and we both back home too.

Had a Yamcha session with Joel the night as I jio him for movie and he don't want. Lame case. Hahaha. Thought of calling Michelle but she got family dinner. We went to Boston and met Gavin and Christine there. Unbelievable. I know that. Had his dinner and some snack for me. Sent him home. Straight have my sleep after I reach home. Tiredddd. Indeed a productive day. And I forget bout jogging yesterday. Hahaha.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Mitra-ians.
  • Dates.
  • Things I Wish I Had Known.
  • Go Ahead, Dance in the Rain.
  • Roses and Rainbow.
  • Thorns.
  • First time.
  • Before I Die.
  • Life and Death.
  • COMING SOON