DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Colours and Promises.
Monday, April 23, 2012 • 4:17 PM • 0 comments
Hello Sunshine :))

I got a new crush now. Heh. Who? Secret. Will just keep it inside la. Don't really want to get into any relationship for now. Oh yea, check out the Uni already. Hope so I can go for September intake. Really hope so. Courses will be Mass Communication, either Broadcast or Photojournalism. Can't think of anything else. If Tourism, I need to go Sarawak Campus and I can bet dad won't let me go. He is moving tomorrow. I din't ask whether he will be back or not as I just don't want to show him that I'm caring or anything else. But I really want to know that he's coming back or not. Grr. Well, good luck with your studies there. Do miss me. *daydreamingagain* Hope so you din't get to check out any hot chicks there. Hahaha.

Oh yea, suppose to give an answer to TY whether I want to have a ice cream with her or not since she gonna treat me. I just don't feel like going somehow. Maybe because of awkwardness. And I super duper need a beauty sleep and chillax time. I never go for run like a weeks ago and I feel FAT. Hahaha. I need to run. Nowdays, I having dates with books and more books. Test tomorrow and I just hope I won't forget or whatsoever it is.

Stories bout my past weekend, after work on Saturday straight slept till night. Damn awesome. Bring siblings to have dinner as parent went out to have dinner with their friends. Have Pizza Hut and serious a lovely bonding again. After sending them home, fetch my twinnie, Karen to Modern and from there fetch Joel along and head to Tutti Frutti. Chitchat and all. Send them home and went back sleep. The next day I woke up super early and I don't know why. Fetch Quan to Jusco as I need to go collect my Famine 30 booklets too. Then went back home and fetch Yee to tuition then head to Jas house to fetch Jas for a movie. Battleship. After movie. We both have our lunch at Boston. A super late lunch as we find restaurant from Bukit Tinggi to Andalas and then Botanic. After lunch, going Dewan Hamzah to fetch Jas's sis and met up with fellow besties. Chitchat and all. Drive back to Aeon. Suppose to send sis home after dropping Jas but dad call and ask both of us to join him and mum for dinner with friend. Eat and went home. Sleep.

ps: I'm still waiting for your reply :/




PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Beauty.
  • A Thousand Years.
  • ze boys.
  • Mitra-ians.
  • Dates.
  • Things I Wish I Had Known.
  • Go Ahead, Dance in the Rain.
  • Roses and Rainbow.
  • Thorns.
  • First time.