DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Depressed.
Wednesday, April 25, 2012 • 9:02 AM • 0 comments
As the title above describe everything. I'm super duper depressed this few days. I need someone to help me and guide me as well. Okay, things starts like this. I want to study Mass Com. Yes, Mass Communication! I plan everything starting now. About loan and U's and all other stuffs. But I'm currently stuck with LCCI for 1 year. 1 year! Grrr. Can someone just kill me? I plan to go for September intake and my LCCI just started book-keeping, haven't start the original courses yet and I can't refund. I'm super depressed now. I don't want to work anymore. I want a student life just like others. I don't mind starting late or whatever. But I just can't now. Account is not what I wanted as I hate numbers a lot. Someone just guide me please :/ Depressing level rise to 101%.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Colours and Promises.
  • Beauty.
  • A Thousand Years.
  • ze boys.
  • Mitra-ians.
  • Dates.
  • Things I Wish I Had Known.
  • Go Ahead, Dance in the Rain.
  • Roses and Rainbow.
  • Thorns.