DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Busy Schedule.
Monday, May 7, 2012 • 11:22 AM • 0 comments
Hello bloggers :)

Been pretty much busy lately. Work, classes and decisions to be made of. Grr. Not good. Having complicated problem past few weeks but I'm able to solve it out. My account courses had been cut down to 8 month. Practically start by now and end at December this year. So, next year I'll probably go to U or college. Eventhough, I don't really want to continue but since parents have paid the money, so Yea. Gonna study hard for this and at least get a diploma for it.

Complicated stuff around. No more whatsapp with him, guess he's busy or what. And for KH, I don't know what he say true or not and I just met him yesterday. Complicated. Went out mamak with Chyi, Scott and Ed after work on Saturday and we back home at 1.30am. Goshh, tiring. Met up with SF and KH there too. Check out UCSI with Jas on Saturday too. Not bad la the place. Kinda nice and good. Will see how it goes this coming Saturday for their Open Day. Then head to Subang find KC as she promise to belanja me snowflakes. Hahahaha. Indeed nice food but I'm just okay with it la.

Been working for 2 days and I really need to safe up money if I want to continue study in future as my parents really can't afford it. All is count myself. Not easy. Kinda lost contact with everyone now. I'm just so lost. In dilemma between the two. Is this the true feeling? I doubt. Earn for company about 45K last week and more to come this week. I'm getting use to this job slowly. Hope so till I stop work, I can get enough money to study. Nothing much to say. Toodles.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Depressed.
  • Colours and Promises.
  • Beauty.
  • A Thousand Years.
  • ze boys.
  • Mitra-ians.
  • Dates.
  • Things I Wish I Had Known.
  • Go Ahead, Dance in the Rain.
  • Roses and Rainbow.