DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Classes.
Thursday, May 17, 2012 • 10:44 AM • 0 comments
Morning :)

I guess I haven't been updating for quite a long time. Too much to talk yet no time to write. Guess what? I talk to myself in the car when I'm driving because I can't blog that time. Goshh! How crazy I am. I just don't know what to do. Having classes like superbly tired every Monday to Wednesday. But the classes kinda not bad. Not very bored but tons of homework to do. Dang! Hope I can cope it well. Wish for the best. Going for a holiday in one week times. Can't wait like really. Haven't been to holiday with family for so long. And yeah, we're going Johor and Singapore again this time. Gonna visit every places and also cousins' that I super miss to hang out with. Heeeeeee.




PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Busy Schedule.
  • Depressed.
  • Colours and Promises.
  • Beauty.
  • A Thousand Years.
  • ze boys.
  • Mitra-ians.
  • Dates.
  • Things I Wish I Had Known.
  • Go Ahead, Dance in the Rain.