DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Holiday 002
Sunday, May 27, 2012 • 1:50 PM • 0 comments
Another boring day in the morning. Wake up and get ready as usual and head to Singapore. Oh my. This time we're staying in hotel due to uncle got VIP passes so we got to stay in Festive Hotel, Sentosa Resort World. Damn. Time for me to see lengzais'. Stay in the hotel for a while. Unload some stuffs and head to walk around Sentosa. Have our first family photo with grandma. I just love it. About 6, head to uncle's house for Nitsa's 1st Birthday Party. Can I say the cake so damn cute? Oh my. Have some pict and talks session with long lost cousins. Went back to hotel and sleep early as aunty is going to buy us Universal Studio's ticket. Yayyyy! *happy mood ons*. Can't wait for tmr. Finally, my dream came true where I wana bring my DSLR to USS one day and it's TOMORROW!


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Holiday 001
  • The V.
  • Classes.
  • Busy Schedule.
  • Depressed.
  • Colours and Promises.
  • Beauty.
  • A Thousand Years.
  • ze boys.
  • Mitra-ians.