DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
The V.
Friday, May 25, 2012 • 1:54 PM • 0 comments
Just joined The V recently. Hope so this fulfill my dream soon. Oh yea, I'm taking one week leave and yes, I'm leaving for Singapore and Johor once again. I just love that two place because there is where I can have fun like fully. Met my crazy cousins, go shopping, karaoke and do lots of things more. Just love it. And yea, guess I have to take leave again at June due to V camp. Grr. Too much things to do and yet too little time. Hahahaha.

Toodles.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Classes.
  • Busy Schedule.
  • Depressed.
  • Colours and Promises.
  • Beauty.
  • A Thousand Years.
  • ze boys.
  • Mitra-ians.
  • Dates.
  • Things I Wish I Had Known.