DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
GenX United.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012 • 10:48 PM • 2 comments
Hello people :))

I'm just back from Basic Camp recently. A camp organised by Gen Gold, GenX International and Gen X United. Been there with my partners and family. It's at Tiara Beach Resort. 3 days 2 nights of sleepless night and vegetarian day. I'm proud to say that I'm changing and soon to be changed.There is a lot of things inspired me there. Too much memories that will soon lead me to be one of the greatest people in the world.

Thanks to all my partners and uplines that guides me well through all this days. My part in being a Imperial family is great. Thank to Taniel, Vinx, Kenneth, Gary, Angus and Gavin for guided me so well. Thanks to Chai Von, Sanjeev, Kaven, Christine, Xin Tian, Hill, Hui Yi, Shelly, Chean Yong, Vinct and Venice for being such a nice partners.I'm having a memorable night there. This is something I'll never get again in my life. This is the best! I'll go out show more plans and get a lot of sign ups. I want to prove to those who don't follow me will run back to me because you are following Benazir Sim, one that soon gonna be a great leader!

*more updates about what's happening in camp will be update soon*


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Training 001
  • Holiday 002
  • Holiday 001
  • The V.
  • Classes.
  • Busy Schedule.
  • Depressed.
  • Colours and Promises.
  • Beauty.
  • A Thousand Years.