DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Training 001
Thursday, June 7, 2012 • 4:37 PM • 0 comments
Hello *cough cough*

Oh hey, I'm still sick btw. That is why there's a cough up there. Okay, went for my first Basic Training yesterday. Taniel fetch only me and this really creeps me out as I'm a little bit scare of him. Gavin and Malimali Home go straight from Subang. Actually, I can say that I'm not late but you know during the finding parking session and registration time took too long. So I ended up sitting outside -.- Grrr.

The whole session is awesome. Eventhough what the speaker is telling is something I've heard before but the way he tell it all out once again is way different. I'm outside with some others uplines and when the intro part, Kenneth did ask me to peep inside the room and feel what those people inside felt. And yea, I stand outside the door and I was like 'WOW'.

Eventhough din't get to see the speaker is who but I can truly say that, when I'm outside, I pay fully concentration. Like there is a lot of distractions out of sudden but I manage to focus about it. I emptied my cup so that I can learn new things more. I will always do that. What I like the most it's about the DREAMS.

Dreams is something everyone will think about. A lot of times. I wish for car and that's a dream. Some people don't even dare to dream because they feel that it's just an illusion. For me, DREAMS is something that I would die to achieve for. And the speaker yesterday teach me a lot about dreams. He says ' If you got a car and going on a road without signboard and destination. You wouldn't know where to go or maybe if you know but still you don't know the directions. Dreams is the signboard and your destination. When you got your signboard, you'll know how to go to the places you wanted to go. Sames apply for DREAMS'.

And with that, it really teaches me a lot of things. Why I like to go for B.P? It's all because I get to learn a lot of things that can make me a better person. The world is changing and so does human being. So, why not upgrade yourself more and learn more for a better future. After the training, we got a small MAM. At there, I got to know people's opinion on what they learn from the training. It's just something that I never did before and I feel that's great. Got to know more friends and it's actually part of your family.

I will fight till the end. I will hit my first cheque within this month. This is my target. I will get more people to sign up no matter what. Once I say it, I'll definitely do it!


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Holiday 002
  • Holiday 001
  • The V.
  • Classes.
  • Busy Schedule.
  • Depressed.
  • Colours and Promises.
  • Beauty.
  • A Thousand Years.
  • ze boys.