DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Life :'(
Thursday, July 19, 2012 • 2:38 PM • 0 comments
Afterning people :(

Don't know why but I suddenly decided to blog today.

LIFE! Tskk. Hmmm. Is something unpredictable. Like really. This year has been the most bad year I ever got. Too many of sad news that actually makes me feel like life is something hard. Always appreciate people around you, no matter what. They might leave you soon as you don't know what God has prepared for you. Another news of friend's death. Three death this year for people that I know. What a life? I'll always appreciate people around me. I don't want to be sad. Sometimes when there is too much to tell but you can't put them in words. I just feel so down right now. I hope all his friend be strong and face this reality. Help him to achieve his dream and live up your life. As for the family, stay strong each and everyone. He don't want you people to be sad for him.

ps: Sometimes I wish to see how many people care for me if I'm not around but this is not fun at all cause they gonna be sad, real sad :'(


PAST
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • The secret :)
  • Tears.
  • Insecure.
  • GenX United.
  • Training 001
  • Holiday 002
  • Holiday 001
  • The V.
  • Classes.
  • Busy Schedule.