DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Tears.
Friday, July 13, 2012 • 4:02 PM • 0 comments


I cried a lot these days. Something people wouldn't see. I feel I need the word TRUST. From everyone. I feel so lost. My blog is always somewhere I share my thing and yea I did cry when I write this post. Sometimes I really wish people would understand me as much I don't like to tell or share out my things. I feel that is unnecessary. I don't know how to describe what I feel now. I'm super down.

Got a call from dad early in the morning as I reach office. What he say really made me shed tears. Sometimes I really hope he will understand me and not look down on me. Give me support and all. Let me do whatever I like. I feel so suffering of seeing you like this and also myself for care too much! I feel sad of you saying what I do. I feel so so lost. And now because of guilty-ness, I almost teared when met boss. I feel so sorry. I just can't take it. Hmmm. At night again the suffer part. Dad talk till I cried and I off to bed early without speaking one words also. I just so tired to all of this. God, open my heart, let me be strong to accept all this.

I hope you guys understand me even just a little. Please :'(


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Insecure.
  • GenX United.
  • Training 001
  • Holiday 002
  • Holiday 001
  • The V.
  • Classes.
  • Busy Schedule.
  • Depressed.
  • Colours and Promises.