DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Insecure.
Wednesday, July 4, 2012 • 10:07 AM • 0 comments

I need a hug terribly. Like what I use to do in camps. Feeling so insecure nowdays. I don't know why but I know I'm slowly giving up. Too much past that brings back those old memories. Ain't good! I'm aiming for the best yet nobody understand. I'm tired of getting through hell life. This morning I wake up with such a great morning as once I wake up I heard 势在必行 in radio and I straight felt the burning is starting to ignite. Oh god. I feel great. But just because of one words that came out from my dad. I felt down once again. I feel like being defeated. I don't know why. I went for a interview yesterday and actually it's my first time interview without my parent around and yeah, I made it. I've been accepted. My very first time see-ing all those adorable kids. Imagine they calling me Teacher Bena. Awwww. I just love the feeling.

Convo with parent this morning, I felt screwed.

Dad: Jie, your boss call me ytd!
Me: Sure got something one la. Tell.
Dad: He say you got no heart do work.
Me: I'm quit soon. Who care's. Damn.
Mum: He din't say anything bad ma, he say he want teach you but you not willing to learn.
Me: Sit at my position and then only talk about it.
Mum: Work properly. He say you no need go further study already. Waste money.
Me: I go interview for new job ytd and I'm quit-ing his job.
Dad: You sure you don't want work?
Me: Positive! If I din't stop I'll die soon. 

I just hate the way that my boss called my dad to complain about my work. Please la. If you can find a better office girl okay? I'm not that type that looks stupid for you to be fool on. Damn.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • GenX United.
  • Training 001
  • Holiday 002
  • Holiday 001
  • The V.
  • Classes.
  • Busy Schedule.
  • Depressed.
  • Colours and Promises.
  • Beauty.